An improv game for 3 (or more) players.
- First of all, a normal free improv scene is played. It is important that in this scene there is a lot of movement, lots of action and that all three players also talk. It is also good if the three are very different, concise characters.
- At the end of the first scene, the audience votes by clapping for who they want to see continue the scene. The player with the least applause has to leave the stage.
- Now the same scene is repeated with 2 players. But the act and talk of the disappeared player is now taken over by one of the two remaining players on stage in addition to his own role: So, depending on who he plays from the two figures, he has to take over their position, attitude and character again and again and change them and thus jump around on the stage.
- At the end of the second scene, the audience votes by clapping for who they want to see continue the scene. The player with the least applause has to leave the stage.
- For the third repetition of the scene the remaining player - the same player who played two persons in round 2 - must now play the same scene alone and play three persons. Since he plays and represents all three, he naturally has to constantly change position, attitude and character. That can be quite exhausting: -)
Der Text ist unter der Lizenz CC BY-SA 3.0 DE verfügbar; Informationen zum Lizenzstatus eingebundener Mediendateien (etwa Bilder oder Videos) können im Regelfall durch Anklicken dieser abgerufen werden. Möglicherweise unterliegen die Inhalte jeweils zusätzlichen Bedingungen. Durch die Nutzung dieser Website erklären Sie sich mit den Nutzungsbedingungen und der Datenschutzrichtlinie einverstanden.