Groups now have a nicer page.
- There you can upload a logo and a background image.
- User can connect to groups and say 'I am a member this group '
- The groups then appear on the User Profile
- Users can publish posts on their own page
- The biggest innovation: There are now events.
- Events can be assigned to groups and players
- The events of a user appear in his profile
- The events of a group appear in the Group Profile
- You can now, if you would like to the user name, in addition to the still Real Name specify.
It's here! The latest episode of Improv Nerd is up! This week features former UCB artistic director Kevin Mullaney!
Episode 6 of the Improv Scotland Podcast can be found on iTunes here:
Please subscribe/rate/review and support improv in Scotland!
An old blog, where a teacher became a regular participant in one of my high school workshops. http://improvisliving.blogspot.com/2013/07/lennox-academy-by-michael-golding.html
Jimmy Carrane: Susan Messing interviews me on Improv Nerd confronting me on my Facebook posts. It's pay time as she goes hard on me and we do a wonderful improv scene together and we share our love. Check it out!