A great warmup for group collaboration and to practice saying yes especially for improv beginners.
Everybody walks around the room. One player suggests to do something, i.e.: "Let us hop on one leg.". The all players shout: "Yes, let's!" and everybody hops on one leg until another player suggests something else. Sometimes inadvertently even little stories are created.
- "Let's swim like a fish in water."
- "Let's stumble and fall down."
- "Let's laugh sheepishly."
- "Let's pretend we are coming too late for work."
- "Let's dig for a lost treasure."
- "Let's recite the alphabet backwards."