Peekabooker is a long format developed by Peekaboo. It is also know as ImproPoker. The basis is a simple deck of cards, originally with 14 cards (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,B,Q,K,A,J). There is also a chart/flip chart showing the meaning of the cards and an optional time line. At the beginning of the evening, the audience determines the year in which the first scene begins. Then one tells different tales,support as desired by mixed and pull a card from the chart.
Meaning of the cards:
- 2,3,4,5,6,8,9,10 - leap in time by x years, forward or back.
- 7 - Mortal Sin Card. The audience determines which of the seven mortal sins will be the focus in this scene.
- Optional can another pay card will remain as succeed and will be provided from the audience. What special succeed moment happens to a person in the scene , that will be decided from the audience.
- B - Poem
- Q. People falling in love.
- K - Dream sequence without words.
- A - Song
- J - Audience Card. Special desire from the audience
Peekabooker became known at the Improfestival 2010 in Turgi/Switzerland given the first performance and since then become regular in the Schubert Theater Vienna by Peekaboo play a whole evening.